A standard Bi2Te3 Thermoelectric module with integrated voltage and ΔT monitoring. This module enables direct measurement of Voc enabling high performance power converters.
This module is particularly well suited for automotive exhaust gas energy recovery systems.
The module has the following properties:
- Maximum peak hot-side temperature of 400°C
- Continuous Th of 340°C
- Power output up to 20W (depending on Tc)
- Monitoring of Voc using measurement connections
- Compatible with TCS power converters for enhanced Maximum Power Point Tracking
- 40mm x 40mm module (other sizes are available on request)
- Sealing and graphite coating option available
- Sense output can be used for condition monitoring
Monitoring TE Module 40 x 40
40 x 40 x 3 mm